Surprisingly useful plant - wheat - our ancestors noticed a long time. They learned how to get the oil from the germ, which later became a valuable product used for various purposes. Over time, when more modern technologies appeared, and science took a step forward, its useful properties were studied in more detail. As a result, it turned out that this is a storehouse of vitamins, nutrients and trace elements. So wheat germ oil has been actively used. Let's talk about how wheat germ oil is useful, consider the properties and its use as a product.
Useful properties of wheat germ oil
The oil obtained from wheat germ seeds contains various vitamins: A, C, B, E, D, as well as antioxidants in the form of squalene and octacosanol. It also contains omega-3, omega-6, omega-9 unsaturated fatty acids, amino acids. Allantoin and lecithin impart bactericidal properties to the product, and the mass of active components increases its value as a rejuvenating and regenerative substance. Zinc, phosphorus, magnesium, thiamine, as well as folic and pantothenic acids can be distinguished from useful trace elements.
The uniqueness of this product lies in the fact that it can be eaten and also applied externally. Valuable components can improve the saturation of all tissues and cells with oxygen, and this helps to improve metabolism and metabolism, increases the stress resistance of the organism as a whole. Vitamins of complex E is an effective prevention of cardiovascular diseases, oncological diseases, as well as premature aging. Wheat germ oil has a positive effect on the immune system, prevents the formation of blood clots and lowers the level of harmful cholesterol.
The content of a large number of natural fiber fibers helps to maintain normal bowel function.
The usual oil from sprouts is characterized by dark amber shades, has a light nutty aroma. Due to the strong smell it is mixed with essential and aromatic oils, it goes well with the aroma of patchouli.
How and when wheat germ oil is useful (using different methods)
The scope of application of wheat germ oil is quite wide. This is medicine, and cooking, and cosmetology.
In itself, it has a very thick consistency, so before using it for massage procedures and applying it on the skin, it is better to dilute it with other components, for example, with olive, fir, coconut, peach, almond or other oils. In addition, it can be added to your favorite cream or lotion to improve the properties of a cosmetic product. Consider a few useful recipes:
• For dry skin. It is necessary to take wheat germ oil and mix it in a 1: 3 ratio with peach or olive oil. Apply this composition to the skin as a mask, leaving for 20-30 minutes. You need to do the procedure 2-3 times a week.
• For wrinkled and aging skin. Take one tablespoon of oil from sprouts, add one drop of peppermint oil, as well as two drops of orange and sandalwood oils. Mix everything well, apply on a clean cloth, apply to face for 25 minutes. At the end of the procedure, do not wash off the remnants of the mask; all components should be absorbed without residue.
• For the treatment of acne. Mix a tablespoon of the main product with clove, cedar or lavender oil. Apply to problem areas, leave for 20 minutes, rinse with warm water.
• For skin with freckles and age spots. We take one tablespoon of wheat oil, add a teaspoon of fresh lemon juice, a drop of bergamot oil. Soak the napkin with the resulting composition, apply on the skin, leave for 30-35 minutes.
• Homemade wheat germ oil can be used for healthy hair. Its components well stimulate the growth and strengthening of the hair structure, softens and nourishes. It is very useful for hair loss, as well as for women who constantly use styling products and a hairdryer. The product should be rubbed into the scalp, leaving for 30-35 minutes. Then rinse the head well in the usual way. Oil should be well absorbed, penetrate into the roots and hair follicles. After some time, it will be possible to notice how the hair has become Bole thick and silky.
• A common problem for many women - stretch marks on different parts of the body and the formation of cellulite. And this issue is easily solved by regular use of a valuable product. The oil, which we continue to talk about on this page www.rasteniya-lecarstvennie.ru, normalizes intracellular metabolism, stimulates the production of collagen, which is responsible for the elasticity of the skin. Before use, the main component must be mixed with a few drops of any essential oil to improve the consistency and aroma. Rub into problem areas of the body should be neat massage movements until completely absorbed. It is necessary to carry out procedures regularly, preferably daily after taking a bath.
Proper and skillful use of those funds that are presented to us by nature itself, allows you to get rid of many problems and prevent them. And remember that the prevention and timely care of their appearance and health - it is always easier than the treatment of already running the disease.
Man has learned to use many gifts of nature in everyday life: for food consumption, for the treatment of many diseases, and also for body care. Especially high value are different oils derived from a variety of plants. They are a concentration of a huge amount of the most useful substances: vitamin and mineral elements, as well as fatty acids, etc. Wheat germ oil is considered one of these most useful oils, let's discuss on www.rasteniya-lecarstvennie.ru its usefulness for face and hair, and possible application.
Wheat germ oil benefits
Wheat germ oil is obtained by cold-pressing fresh wheatgrass, which have a lot of medicinal qualities and contain quite a lot of protein. This oil is a source of significant amounts of provitamin A, tocopherol, B vitamins and vitamin F. It contains quite a lot of triglycerides, octacosanol, phospholipids, glycolipids and polyunsaturated fatty acids. Wheat germ oil is also a source of selenium, iron and zinc.
Wheat germ oil for the face
Wheat germ oil is an excellent option for daily facial as well as for hands. Such a product is characterized by a high penetrating ability, so that it can remove many aggressive substances from the skin and bring it maximum benefit.
Wheat germ oil can stimulate metabolic processes, optimizing the overall condition of oily and dry skin. This substance helps to keep the skin fresh enough, it adds elasticity and health, regardless of age. In addition, it also improves the complexion and rejuvenates the skin. Wheat germ oil has wound healing, anti-inflammatory, cleansing and anti-cellulite qualities.
Its application to the skin helps to activate the growth and formation of new cells, cope with rosacea and strengthen the walls of capillaries. This product effectively eliminates itching and peeling, neutralizes irritation and swelling of the skin. In addition, this substance is able to even out its relief and color.
Wheat germ oil for hair
Wheat germ oil can greatly benefit the hair and scalp. Its use contributes to the restoration of the hair structure, activates their growth and stops the processes of hair loss.
Wheat germ oil effectively moisturizes and strengthens the hair. Also, such a product is able to normalize the release of sebum on the head. Applying wheat germ oil helps to cope with the cross-section of hair, to restore normal healthy shine. In addition, this product has a nourishing effect on the skin and hair, helps to cleanse the scalp of various impurities and toxic substances.
Application for face care
To clean the skin of the face, it is recommended to take a cotton-tipped swab, moisten it with water and wring it out a little. Apply a few drops of wheat germ oil to it and use to wipe the skin.
To care for dry, as well as fading skin, it is worthwhile to combine wheat germ oil with a base oil, for example, with olive, almond or peach, observing the ratio of 1: 3 or 1: 4. This mixture is recommended to be applied as a mask on a cleansed face. Soak it on the skin for twenty minutes, then rinse. Also, this composition can be applied overnight, as a night cream.
For the care of problematic and oily skin, it is worthwhile to combine wheat germ oil with grape seed oil, observing the 1: 3 ratio. Use the same.
Wheat germ oil can also be used by itself, applying to small areas of the skin with peeling, roughening, sores, etc. It can also be applied to wrinkles in the forehead, the corners of the lips and eyes, etc. In addition, many experts advise to embed the germ oil wheat in a variety of homemade masks: an incomplete teaspoon of the mixture.
Our hair and wheat germ oil - hair care application
Wheat germ oil is great for enriching factory shampoos. Seven to ten milliliters of this substance should be added to one hundred milliliters of shampoo. Before each use, the composition should be mixed.
In order to saturate the hair with glitter, it is necessary to apply wheat germ oil directly on the scalp about twenty to thirty minutes before the planned washing. Wash off the mask with regular shampoo.
In addition, wheat germ oil can be combined with various essential oils, for example, with eucalyptus, orange, cedar or thyme oil. Two drops of wheat germ oil need to add one drop of another oil. This mixture should also be applied only on the scalp.
For oily hair care, fifty milliliters of kefir should be combined with a teaspoon of wheat germ oil and a teaspoon of freshly squeezed lemon juice. The resulting composition should be rubbed into the scalp. After half an hour, wash your hair.
If you are the owner of dry hair, you should rub one ripe banana with fifty milliliters of kefir and six teaspoons of wheat germ oil. Soak such a composition on the hair for half an hour, then rinse with shampoo.
Wheat germ oil is an amazingly healthy product that can be used to care for the whole body. When using such a composition, it is necessary to take into account the probability of the development of allergic reactions.
When creating this article was used material
from the following sources.
To the list of oilseeds of plant origin
We recommend that you look at the popular sections of the site myvaleology.com: MENU with a description of the sections
|SOCIAL||HELP SITE||MY DIET||MY SPORT|
Copyright © VZOJ 2006-2021. All rights reserved. When reprinting or quoting myvaleology.com materials please put a link to the site myvaleology.com : <a href="https://myvaleology.com">Healthy lifestyle</a>