Due to its wide range of healing properties, sea buckthorn is a unique plant. Even in ancient times, traditional healers used its fruits to prepare various medicines. Now, sea buckthorn is used to make infusions and ointments. Moreover, each piece of this tree takes part in the composition of these ointments: fruits, leaves, bark and roots. So you know more about sea buckthorn oil, useful, medicinal properties of sea buckthorn oil, let's talk about it in more detail.
In ancient Greece, the healing properties of sea buckthorn were used not only for the treatment of human diseases, but also horses and other domestic animals. The name of the tree was due to its fruits, which are clustered on its branch, as if they had stuck it on all sides.
Sea buckthorn makes various types of medicines. For example, the sap of this tree is used to further prepare a variety of tinctures that will help to heal from a variety of diseases. But the most important pride of sea buckthorn is its oil.
Sea buckthorn oil has an orange color, characteristic specific odor and is an oily liquid. You can get it as with the help of industrial extraction of fruits, and at home. Depending on the type of sea buckthorn fruit, the healing properties of different types of oils are very different. Therefore, in folk medicine, sea buckthorn oil is divided into several types. Scientists have discovered an interesting fact: the largest percentage of oil content is in the seed, not the sea-buckthorn berries.
Sea-buckthorn oil has wide application, both in national, and in traditional medicine. This range of application of this tool is due to the fact that it has many useful properties and substances in its composition.
Inflammatory processes in the body are stopped with the help of sea buckthorn oil, applying it as an antibacterial agent. At the same time, regeneration is still increasing and bio stimulation is normalized. Also, this medicine is used for problems with the pancreas, stomach, digestive organs, protecting them from radiation and chemical hazards.
Let's divide the fields of application of sea buckthorn oil into several areas that are most common in traditional and folk medicine.
1. Sea buckthorn oil is composed of such useful elements, thanks to which this substance can be used as a multivitamin medication with various options: beriberi and hypovitaminosis, with asthenia in order to increase physical activity of a person.
Also, this product is widely used for use after serious infectious diseases and operations, in order to bring the body from a weakened state to a normal one. For acute respiratory diseases and flu, experts resort to the use of sea buckthorn oil, which quickly and effectively treats such diseases. The convenience of this method lies in the fact that the medicine can be applied both inward and outward.
2. The second, no less significant, area of application of sea buckthorn oil is gastroenterology. In the most diverse diseases of the digestive system organs (atonic constipation, hepatitis, ulcer, hypokinesia of the stomach and intestines, and so on), sea buckthorn oil is almost always used in traditional and traditional medicine, which is one of the most effective means for treating such diseases. The components contained in the oil reduce the acidity of the gastrointestinal tract, thereby healing the ulcers.
3. Also the important role of sea buckthorn oil plays in the field of surgery. After the operations performed, this remedy is resorted to, which has the property of accelerating skin regeneration, smoothing seams and eliminating various defects on the skin: ulcers, fistulas, boils, burns, and so on.
4. In dermatology also cannot do without this oil. If you have problems with hair growth and skin diseases, sea buckthorn oil is an indispensable means to eliminate them. Especially well this remedy copes with radiation, chemical, radiation lesions of the skin.
The advantage of sea buckthorn oil is its ease of use: elementary smearing on the affected skin contributes to the speedy healing of a wound or scratch. Thanks to such properties, besides dermatology, sea buckthorn oil has found wide application in the field of cosmetology. Here, the healing properties of this product are used to prepare various masks, oils and creams.
5. In dentistry, the oil of this tree is used in cases of the patient's stomatitis, pulpitis, and periodontitis.
6. Ever since ancient times, problems with the eyes and nasopharyngeal cavity have used sea buckthorn oil as a lubricant. Moreover, the tool was used in almost any eye injuries.
7. The oil has found its application in the field of traditional medicine as gynecology. Here it is used to eliminate various diseases that are associated with erosions and tumors.
We told you about the use of sea buckthorn oil, now we will reveal the secret of several ways of preparing this product at home.
• Collect the sea buckthorn berries, carefully squeeze the juice out of them and put a dark cool place to stand on (preferably in the fridge). After some time has passed, you will see oil coming to the surface, which must be carefully separated and placed in another container. Remember that the oil obtained in this way is of the highest quality.
• Berries, which remained in the form of oil cake after squeezing juice from them, are poured with vegetable oil, insist for some time, after which they are repeated by pressing. The resulting oily liquid is also sea buckthorn oil. Unlike the oil obtained by the first method, it has a lighter shade, the healing properties of which are slightly lower.
Lately sea buckthorn oil has become popular in cosmetology. It is used for dry and fading skin, to improve the condition of hair, with seborrhea and burns.
- To soften and rejuvenate the skin of the face and neck, add a few drops of oil to your daily nourishing day care cream.
- With the help of oil make massage to eliminate the increased separation of sebum. If your skin is prone to fat, wipe your face with sea buckthorn oil daily. Paradoxically, this method helps to remove excess sebum and prevents its increased production.
- The use of this product for hair health has a very beneficial effect. Rub a few drops into hair and scalp an hour before washing. This procedure helps to restore the structure of the hair, makes them stronger, improves appearance, gives shine and strength.
- To improve the condition of the hair, try to make a sea buckthorn oil hair mask. Combine 2 teaspoons of sea buckthorn oil and whey with 3 drops of orange oil, 1 teaspoon of garlic juice and 1 teaspoon of colorless henna. Apply the mask to your hair for 25 minutes, then rinse with warm water.
- To improve the condition of the hair, prepare a mask with blue clay and sea buckthorn oil. To do this, mix 1 egg, 1 tablespoon of sea buckthorn oil, 2 tablespoons of blue clay and 1 teaspoon of honey. Mix honey and egg first and then add clay powder to the mixture. Mix everything well and brush your hair, put a shower cap on your head for 40 minutes. Then rinse hair with shampoo.
- With dry seborrhea, combine 1 part sea buckthorn oil and 6 parts sunflower or olive oil. Spread the hair roots with this compound for 25-35 minutes. Use twice a week.
- Also, sea buckthorn oil is used in cosmetology for fading skin of the face. Mix 1 tablespoon of sea buckthorn oil and 3 drops of non-cerium, patchouli and cypress essential oils. Spread the cleansed skin every day before bedtime.
- To care for the eyelids, lips and skin around the eyes, lubricate the skin with clean sea buckthorn oil. After 5 minutes, remove the excess with a napkin.
- Anti-inflammatory face mask with sea buckthorn oil. Mix 1 tablespoon of bran, walnut oil and sea buckthorn. Apply the composition on the face. Wash everything in half an hour with warm water.
- To get a golden skin tone, add half a teaspoon of sea buckthorn oil to 100 ml of tanning oil.
- In case of a burn, soak a napkin with sea buckthorn oil, squeeze, fold in a single layer on the cleaned skin surface and fix with a light bandage.
In folk and official medicine, a significant role is given to oil compositions of plant origin. The use of oils in medicine is taken from the experience of folk healing. Today we will consider the use of oils in official and folk medicine. It will be sea buckthorn, turpentine and castor oil. In what form can they be found in a pharmacy? What are they treated for? What recipes with their use offers traditional medicine?
Sea buckthorn oil - medical use
In official medicine, sea buckthorn oil is used mainly externally. In pharmacies one can find various suppositories for rectal administration with this component. They are used to treat anal fissures and other rectal diseases. There is also pure sea buckthorn oil, as well as an ointment with this ingredient. The ointment is used to heal wounds, treat burns, with dermatitis, bedsores, in gynecological practice it is used for cervical erosion. Sea buckthorn oil is often treated and some diseases of the oral cavity.
Application in folk medicine of this oil has found wide application. This natural component is taken even inside with a peptic ulcer and gastritis, because sea buckthorn oil has a pronounced healing effect, which is particularly well manifested on the mucous membranes. In this case, it is recommended to use 5 ml before meals.
If cracks have formed in the rectum, then take a bandage, twist a small tampon out of it, dip it in sea buckthorn oil and inject it into the rectum at night. With external hemorrhoids, you can simply handle the nodes and cracks with this tool.
Similarly, women's diseases with sea buckthorn oil are treated. The wetted tampon is then inserted as deep as possible into the vagina. The course of treatment, on average, lasts up to two weeks, after which comes recovery.
Inflammation of the gums, cracks in the lips
In case of periodontitis and other inflammatory processes in the mouth, sea buckthorn oil is recommended to be used in the form of applications. Dampen it with cotton wool or a bandage and apply it to the nidus of inflammation. Wound and chapped lips smeared with a thin layer of oil composition.
Burns, skin irritation
The affected areas of the epidermis are treated several times a day with sea buckthorn oil until complete recovery.
Sea buckthorn oil can be found in any pharmacy in Europe. This is a herbal preparation made from the fruits of a very useful and valuable sea buckthorn plant. The oil is rich in biologically active substances, in particular, carotenoids. Thanks to what this tool effectively reduces the harmful effects of toxins on cells. The oil protects intracellular structures from various aggressive effects.
The drug is prescribed in the treatment of various skin diseases, used in gynecology. It is used externally for the speedy healing of burns, used for baldness, prevents hair loss. Sea buckthorn oil successfully heals anal fissures, eliminates the phenomenon of hemorrhoids.
Let's talk today about sea buckthorn oil, the application, find out what the benefits and harm from him. The instruction attached to the package will help us to find out all this. In the absence of such, read the description of the means, which is based on it and will help you learn more about the properties of the drug.
The benefits of sea buckthorn oil
Drugstores offer oil in dark bottles of 20, 50, and also 100 ml can also be purchased in capsules of 300 mg, 700 mg, 1350 mg.
This tool has a unique complex composition of vitamins A, F, E, K, etc. It contains a high content of polyunsaturated acids and many other equally valuable substances. Thanks to this, sea buckthorn oil helps to restore shaky health, to restore good health.
The drug activates the processes of regeneration in the epidermis, mucous membranes. The oil has anti-inflammatory, tonic, as well as antioxidant and cytoprotective effects. When taken orally, the drug has antibacterial properties, has a coating, healing and choleretic effect. The oil has a very positive effect on the state of the digestive organs, arranging their work.
It should be noted that the drug contains fat soluble bioantioxidants. Their advantage is that they reduce the level of free radicals, reduce the amount of harmful cholesterol in the human body.
Sea buckthorn oil application
Sea buckthorn oil is prescribed for the treatment of burns (outwardly). Applied with the combined treatment of colpitis, endocervicitis, treat cervical erosion. The drug has proven to be effective in the treatment of peptic ulcer, hyperacid gastritis. In these cases, it is taken orally.
Prescribed in the treatment of inflammation of the oral mucosa, periodontal, atrophic pharyngitis. They treat chronic, ulcerative (ulcerative) colitis, and hemorrhoids, proctitis. Lubricate the cracks of the anus.
Oil is recommended to take orally for atherosclerosis, including for its prevention. It has a positive effect on cancer patients, increases the body's resistance to the harmful effects of the environment. The tool is used with reduced vision.
Dosage sea buckthorn oil. What does the instruction say?
The oil can be used externally (topically), taken orally, it is also used rectally and as inhalations.
In the treatment of gynecological diseases, oil is used to soak tampons. Then the tampons are placed inside the vagina in the treatment of colpitis, endocervicitis, cervical erosion. Moistened tampons change 1-2 times a day.
The course of treatment for each disease varies, they will be determined by the doctor treating the patient. Usually, treatment of colpitis is 10 or 15 procedures. With endocervicitis, erosion - 8 or 12 procedures. If necessary, the course can be repeated in 1-1.5 months.
Treatment of oral mucosa:
- Apply oiled turunda, small cotton balls. Usually, 10 or 15 procedures are prescribed.
In diseases of the stomach, duodenum:
- Gastritis: 1 teaspoon sea buckthorn oil (8 capsules) for the intended purpose. Usually - from 2 to 3 times per day.
- Peptic ulcer disease: the beginning of treatment - 1 teaspoon 3 times the day before meals (30–40 minutes), and also 1 teaspoon before bedtime. Gradually, the dosage increases to 1 dessert spoon. If the acidity is significantly increased, it is recommended to drink a non-carbonated alkaline mineral water. Treatment usually lasts up to a month. As a general tonic, take 2-3 teaspoons of oil on an empty stomach.
When applied rectally, the oil is introduced into the rectum by means of an enema:
For adults, as well as patients older than 14 years old - injected at 0.5 grams, twice per day. Treatment - 10-15 days.
For children under 6 years old - inject 0.5 grams 1 time per day.
Children from 6 to 14 years old - enter 0.5 grams, 1 or 2 times per day.
Treatment by appointment is more than 15 days. If necessary, the oil treatment is repeated. But before that, take a break of 1 or 1.5 months.
For treatment of upper respiratory tract, for example, bronchitis, inhalations are performed.
8-10 procedures are usually sufficient. They spend every day for 15 minutes.
Oil damage, contraindications for use
From the use of oil can be obtained not only benefit but also harm. Remember that as a preparation of sea buckthorn oil, the instructions for use prohibits hypersensitivity to its composition. It is impossible to appoint in the presence of acute inflammation of the gallbladder, liver. Oil can be harmful if taken in pancreatic diseases and gallstone disease.
Before you use this treatment, talk about your intentions with your doctor!
“Sea buckthorn oil” is a medicinal herbal medicine that activates the metabolism, besides, improves tissue trophism, as well as stimulates the regenerative process.
• What is the composition and form of release of Sea-buckthorn oil?
Pharmaceutical industry produces herbal medicine in a homogeneous oil for oral administration and for local use. The active compound is sea buckthorn oil, it is packaged in orange glass bottles, the capacity is 50 and 100 ml, placed in a cardboard box. In addition, herbal remedies are available in brown polyethylene terephthalate vials of one hundred milliliters.
Phytopreparation for sale without a prescription. It can be stored for 2 years from the date of issue, after which the phytomedication expires. In addition to the oil dosage form, the drug is produced in suppositories, as well as in capsules, which are packed in cardboard packaging.
• What is the action of Sea Buckthorn?
Herbal medicine Sea-buckthorn oil stimulates reparative processes of various origins in lesions of the skin and mucous membranes, for example, in ulcers, wounds, radiation, and burns. Herbal medicine has a tonic effect, as well as antioxidant and cytoprotective.
Thanks to the components present in the sea buckthorn oil, the intensity of the so-called free-radical biochemical processes is reduced, as a result the cells are protected from damage. This herbal remedy is rich in the following compounds: vitamins E, K, A, B1, B2, B6, ascorbic acid, phytoncides, tannins, pigments, sterols, trace elements, coumarins, also flavonoids, carotenoids, stigmasters, sugars, oleic and linoleic acid.
• What are the indications for Sea buckthorn oil medication?
Phytopreparation Sea-buckthorn oil may be used in complex treatment as a wound-healing agent for mucous and skin lesions in the following situations, for example, in gastroenterology, the drug is used for ulcer disease; in gynecology: cervical erosion, colpitis, endocervicitis; in otorhinolaryngology: postoperative wounds; in proctology: anal fissure, external hemorrhoids; in surgery: with burns, with wound and radiation injuries to stimulate the so-called regenerative (promoting healing) processes.
• What are the contraindications for Sea buckthorn oil?
I will list when the Sea-buckthorn oil instructions for use are not allowed to be used for medicinal purposes:
• Hypersensitivity to the herbal preparation;
• Up to 12 years;
• Purulent discharge from the wound in copious amounts;
• Profuse bleeding.
With caution, herbal remedy Sea-buckthorn oil is prescribed for pregnant women.
• What are Sea buckthorn oil use and dosage?
Means Sea buckthorn oil is used inside, as well as topically, externally. Inside, little is prescribed for peptic ulcer 1 tsp, the frequency of taking herbal remedies per day 2-3 times. The course of treatment lasts up to four weeks.
Locally, the “Sea-buckthorn oil” preparation is used for gynecological problems: for colpitis, hemorrhoids, endocervicitis, anal fissure, for cervical erosion. For this, a gauze pad is saturated with this herbal preparation. In case of different diseases, the course of treatment is different, for example, in case of colpitis, a woman is given up to 15 procedures; with cervical erosion, endocervicitis from 8 to 12 procedures; with hemorrhoids, anal fissures, seven treatment procedures are sufficient.
Outwardly, the medicine "Sea Buckthorn" is used for skin lesions, applying oil dressings on problem areas. Before starting the procedure, first the tissues are cleaned of necrotic masses, then sea buckthorn oil is applied to this area, then a cotton-gauze bandage is applied, it is recommended to be changed every other day. Treatment is carried out until the appearance of so-called granulations at the site of injury.
In otolaryngology phytopreparation is used in tympanoplasty, after treating the wound surface with antibiotics or hormonal agents. For this, tampons are abundantly soaked with a herbal preparation and tamponing the wound site. The course of treatment is designed for a maximum of 10 procedures, unless the doctor recommends otherwise.
• Overdose on Sea Buckthorn Oil
To date, no overdose of Phytophagia Sea buckthorn oil has been registered.
• What are the side effects of sea buckthorn oil?
The use of herbal remedies can cause the following side effects: allergic manifestations develop, while taking the medicine inside the patient can complain about some bitter taste in the mouth, diarrhea will join, biliary colic may occur.
In addition, with local and outdoor use of sea buckthorn oil, there may be some burning sensation. If a patient using Phytopreprat Sea-buckthorn oil has side effects not described in the instructions, in this situation it is important to consult a doctor.
• Special instructions
Phytopreparation treatment is recommended only on the recommendation of a doctor. If there is a heavy sediment at the bottom of the oil tank, or the oil changes its color, in this situation it is worth refraining from the subsequent use of herbal remedies.
• How to replace sea buckthorn oil, which analogues do you use?
Medicine Hippofoil, Sea Buckthorn oil.
Before using any dosage form of sea buckthorn oil, patient should consult a doctor.
When creating this article was used material
from the following sources.
To the list of oilseeds of plant origin
We recommend that you look at the popular sections of the site myvaleology.com: MENU with a description of the sections
|DOCS||HELP SITE||MY DIET||MY SPORT|
Unlimited hosting on ultra-fast SSD drives
Copyright © VZOJ 2006-2021. All rights reserved. When reprinting or quoting myvaleology.com materials please put a link to the site myvaleology.com : <a href="https://myvaleology.com">Healthy lifestyle</a>