Black cumin is an amazing plant that belongs to the buttercup family. Why is cumin so unique? In India, the seeds of this plant are given to girls after childbirth to improve postpartum contraction and lactation. Seeds also have anti-inflammatory, analgesic, antipyretic, antimicrobial and antitumor properties.
What is black cumin seed oil valued for? The benefits of the application
• Helps exclusively effectively deal with various skin problems, such as psoriasis, eczema, fungus and dermatitis.
• Softens, soothes and protects the skin from burns.
• Takes part in the rapid regeneration of human skin cells.
• Removes rheumatism symptoms, joint and muscle pain, if used during the massage.
• Reduces skin irritability, which is associated with stressful ailments.
• If added to food as a spice, fights indigestion.
• Protects the body against intestinal infections.
• Opens the path of breathing, which helps asthma patients breathe well and freely.
• Oil lowers blood pressure and also reduces the level of harmful cholesterol.
• Protects the human body from free radicals, forcing the immune system to work constantly.
• Vitamins that are in cumin, improve the structure of the hair, strengthen them with a natural method.
Contraindications to use
• Black cumin seed oil should not be taken with other drugs that lower blood sugar levels.
• The substance stimulates contractions in the uterus, so in a large dose it can cause an abortion. Therefore, it is not recommended to use oil during pregnancy.
• Seeds contain substances that can be harmful if consumed in very large quantities. This causes side effects similar to signs of toxicity.
• Black cumin oil causes individual allergies. These can be swelling of the lips, throat, tongue, face, difficulty breathing, tingling in the mouth, syt, dizziness, vomiting and nausea.
Black Cumin Seed Oil: Effective Treatment
• You can use this drug both externally and internally.
• Internal use. Oil acts as a dietary supplement. In cooking, it is used to flavor fish, rice and bread. As a spice, black cumin ideally replaces the familiar black pepper.
• External use. The drug is used in pure form or in combination with other useful essential oils. Having not very large fat structure, the oil penetrates the skin absolutely easily and as quickly as possible and does not cause any side and negative effects.
When can I use black cumin seed oil? Health use
• To relieve acute toothache, discomfort in the throat and gums. Rub in the neck, while grabbing the edges of your jaw.
• To relieve any earache. Apply a few drops of the substance to the auricle.
• To relieve migraine, rub some black cumin oil into the painful area. Remember that it is necessary to do it with light massage movements, otherwise you will not achieve the desired effect. You can also mix the crushed seeds with olive oil and drip a few drops in the nose.
• To effectively protect the skin from bright and scorching sunlight. Apply a thin layer to exposed skin before going outside.
• To restore damaged curls, you just need to mix the essential oil of black cumin seeds, jojoba oil and regular chamomile. This mixture is rubbed into the hair, wrapped in a fairly warm towel. It is advisable to keep this tool all night, but if there is no such possibility, several hours are enough. Wash off with your shampoo.
• To strengthen the nail plates and curls add it to your cosmetics, creams, liquid soaps, lotions, conditioners.
Slimming with regular black cumin
The best strategy in this situation is to use the plant seed oil as an additional supplement to your main diet or exercise.
Just one teaspoon per day will help speed up your metabolism, restore sugar and reduce cravings for sweet and fatty foods, which is very important for losing weight women.
With salons substance of natural origin is used to effectively combat unwanted cellulite.
Many substances of plant origin are true natural healers. The unique qualities of such cultures were discovered many years ago by our ancestors, but now they are actively used by specialists of traditional and even official medicine in their daily practice. Many plants are used for the extraction of amazing oils, which concentrate in themselves all their beneficial qualities. And one of the products of such a plan is black cumin oil, the beneficial properties of which, as well as contraindications, are discussed today.
Useful properties of black cumin oil
All the unique qualities of black cumin oil are due to its diverse and well-balanced composition. So this product is the strongest natural antibiotic, because it is able to cope with many varieties of aggressive microorganisms.
Scientists have found that this oil acts much more efficiently than many synthetic medicines, moreover, it is not capable of disrupting the natural balance of intestinal microflora and provoking dysbacteriosis.
The consumption of black cumin oil has a positive effect on the state of the cardiovascular system. It contains vitamin A, tocopherol and ascorbic acid, unsaturated acids Omega6 and Omega9, as well as phytosterols, flavonoids and essential oils. This combination effectively strengthens the walls of blood vessels and increases their elasticity, reduces the fragility and permeability of capillaries. In addition, black cumin oil effectively prevents thrombosis, removes "bad" cholesterol from the body, prevents inflammatory lesions of the heart and blood vessels. It is believed that the reception of such a product is an excellent method for the prevention and treatment of arterial hypertension, atherosclerosis, ischemic heart disease, autonomic neuropathy, varicose veins, thrombophlebitis, thrombosis, etc.
Acceptance of black cumin oil has a positive effect on the functioning of the digestive system. This product effectively activates the appetite, increases peristalsis, stimulates bile secretion, improves the balance of microflora in the intestines. In addition, this oil is able to balance the acidity of digestive juices and eliminate various dyspeptic symptoms, including nausea and vomiting, belching and excessive gas formation, as well as diarrhea.
The composition of black cumin oil contains unique phospholipids, which optimize the detoxification properties of the liver, help restore the cell membranes of hepatocytes and prevent the fatty dystrophy of this organ.
The active ingredients of this product are able to prevent the formation of erosions and ulcers in the digestive tract. In addition, traditional medicine experts recommend using it for the treatment of helminthic invasions.
Systematic consumption of black cumin oil will benefit diabetic patients, as it is able to optimize the amount of sugar in the blood and improve insulin production.
This product should pay attention to those who suffer from obesity, because it effectively normalizes metabolic processes, in particular, improving lipid metabolism.
Black cumin oil is useful for women breastfeeding. Its beneficial ingredients remarkably enhance lactation. And still this substance can be used externally, putting on the cracked nipples that will help their fastest healing.
This unique product of plant origin contributes to the rapid recovery from illnesses of the respiratory tract, as it reduces fever, stimulates expectoration, expands the bronchi. This oil also has anti-inflammatory, anti-allergic, antibacterial and antiviral properties.
Black cumin oil has a positive effect on the activity of the reproductive system, increasing libido and potency, optimizing testosterone synthesis and spermatogenesis. Experts came to the conclusion that such a product perfectly improves blood circulation of the male genital organs, which helps prevent the development of inflammatory processes in them. In the female body, such oil restores hormonal balance quite well, and is an effective means for the prevention of tumor lesions and inflammatory processes.
Among other things, black cumin oil helps to cope with illnesses of the urinary system - pyelonephritis, urolithiasis, nephritis and urethritis. It can be used to enhance the immune system, improve performance and prevent cancer diseases. This oil perfectly stimulates memory and has a positive effect on the functioning of the nervous system.
In addition to internal use, black cumin oil can be used externally - for the treatment of various skin ailments, correction of joint and muscle pain, elimination of rhinitis and otitis, as well as for the treatment of hemorrhoids.
What are the contraindications of the Black Cumin Oil product?
Although the healing properties of black cumin oil are so wonderful, it cannot always be used. So it can not be used categorically during pregnancy, as well as after transplanted organs in the recent past. Contraindications also include individual intolerance and children up to six years.
Before consuming black cumin oil for therapeutic purposes, it is advisable to consult a doctor.
For many centuries, black cumin seeds, its oil, people use to treat ailments. This plant has amazing properties, effectively treats diseases, heals the body, strengthens strength. By the way, the plant is used no less effectively for cosmetic purposes, to improve the condition of the skin and hair. Eastern women have long and successfully used its anti-inflammatory, antiseptic and stimulating properties. But in our country black cumin is not yet so well known.
Let's eliminate this injustice and talk today about black cumin oil, how to apply it and the recipes of cosmetic masks for hair, consider and discuss. First, let's find out why it is so popular with Eastern women:
Black cumin oil in cosmetology
The oil is prepared from the seeds of a plant, from which practically all the healing substances of a fresh plant — oleic, myristic, linoleic acid — pass to the final product. A large amount of vitamins and minerals: iron, phosphorus, zinc, calcium and other important substances.
In this regard, the oil has highly effective properties, has a healing, anti-inflammatory, antifungal effect. The product quickly, reliably relieves skin problems, therefore it is used for various skin diseases.
Cosmetics based on it are used to effectively but gently cleanse the pores, as well as to reduce allergic manifestations. Black cumin oil reduces inflammation, soothes, restores sensitive skin. It helps in the treatment of acne, acne.
Oil is used to give skin elasticity, eliminate age-related changes. Anti-aging masks based on it are used for the face, neck, and décolleté area. It must be said that the plant contains substances that activate the production of collagen in the body. Therefore, oil is good for the skin of the whole body. In addition to the face, the product is useful to apply on the stomach, hips, and then do a light massage. It helps to eliminate stretch marks, reduces swelling.
Cumin oil for hair
The product is extremely effective for hair. Regular use of masks based on it eliminates dandruff, stops falling out, stimulates growth. Excellent cure for seborrhea. In addition, the oil effectively cleanses the hair, cares for the scalp, nourishes the curls and skin with vitamins and necessary substances. Another important feature of it is to improve the structure, to prevent early landing. Thus, the hair looks healthy, well-groomed and very beautiful.
Let's look at the recipes for making masks, with the help of which you can put your hair in order, improve your condition, improve your hair:
Before we start preparing the masks, I want to warn you: Black cumin oil is quite thick. Therefore, it is better to mix it with other vegetable oil. Burdock, castor and olive are most suitable for hair care. Also use other products and medicinal herbs.
Mix equal amounts of cumin and jojoba oil. Apply a small amount of the mixture to partings, massage into the roots. Massage will help beneficial substances more actively penetrate to the hair follicles. After the massage, hold the mask for another half hour, and then thoroughly wash your hair with shampoo.
To strengthen the roots, against loss
It's very simple: mix together the cumin and olive (unrefined) oils. Then massage the mixture thoroughly into the roots. Do massage for a long time, carefully, at least 10-15 minutes. Then rinse your hair using neutral shampoo.
Regenerating mask for dry hair
Most suitable for increased dryness. This very useful mask will quickly bring your curls in order. To prepare it, pour 2 tablespoons of caraway oil and burdock in a cup, stir. Add 1 tablespoon of natural, fresh fat sour cream. All beat up with a fork, apply on partings and the hair itself. Massage for at least 10 minutes. After that, hold another 15-20 minutes, then rinse with shampoo.
For greasy hair
This tool will put in order, improve the condition with excessive fat. To prepare, pour a quarter cup of fresh kefir into a cup, add 1 teaspoonful of caraway seed oil. Now drop 6-8 drops of rosemary essential oil, mix everything thoroughly. Apply the composition to the roots, massage for 10 minutes. Then walk like that for another half an hour. After that, wash your hair with shampoo.
Stir in cumin oil with burdock. Heat a little in a water bath to make the mixture warm. Now add a blend of rosemary and tea tree essential oils. Each need to take 5 drops. Rub the mixture into the roots, massage for 10-15 minutes. Then walk with the mask for another half hour and wash off with shampoo.
For healing, shine, strengthen the roots
Grind in a coffee grinder 3 tablespoons of onion seeds to a powder. Pour into a cup. Add 2 tablespoons of cumin and olive oil. Stir. Heat a little gruel in a water bath, apply to the partings. Massage for 10 minutes. A little more hold the mask for about half an hour. Then wash with shampoo.
If possible, use black cumin oil for hair and its seeds. Use them to preserve your own beauty and health.
Healers have been using black cumin for centuries. This plant is also known by other names. It is also called Chernushka sowing campaign, or Roman coriander, and sometimes - Nigella. Under natural conditions, black cumin can be found in the Mediterranean countries. Although currently it is cultivated in the countries of East Asia, North Africa, North America, Egypt and others.
Let's talk more about the treatment of diseases, recipes for the treatment of black cumin oil.
A bit of history
Once, not yet such a distant 1989, in Pakistan, one well-known medical journal, an article was published telling about the sensational properties of black cumin oil. And already in 1992, studies of this substance were conducted. The properties of the oil were examined by scientists at the Medical Department of the University of Dhaka of the Republic of Bangladesh.
So, the antibacterial properties of the oil were compared with the top five of the strongest known antibiotics: ampicillin, tetracycline, and also cotrimoxazole. Even with gentamicin and nalidixic acid. The facts hit everyone. Oil turned out to be the most effective in destroying bacteria, and even those that learned how to effectively resist antibiotics, adapted to them.
Medicated oil is obtained from the plant itself or from its fruits (seeds). Oil must be filtered, after which it acquires a uniform consistency and color.
The composition of this tool contains more than one hundred active substances. In addition to the rich composition of vitamins, elements, the product contains about five dozen active catalysts for natural cell biosynthesis. The oil contains unsaturated fatty acids, a substance lipase. It contains tocopherols, alkaloids (for example, damascenin). There are acetylcholines, and catechins. Contains cytokinins, enzymes, etc.
Many centuries of seeds, oil, grass, black cumin, used in the treatment of diseases of the nervous system, cancer. The plant is used to strengthen the immune system. In particular, cumin oil reduces high blood pressure, reduces harmful cholesterol in the blood, eliminates dysbiosis. Black cumin - a famous plant that destroys worms.
Oil plants are used in various fields of medicine. For example, this tool is an effective diuretic, choleretic. It has the effect of a mild laxative. The product is also known as an effective immunostimulating agent. It is used in dermatological practice, with skin diseases that are associated with neurohumoral or histamine pathologies.
The product has a strong therapeutic effect in the complex treatment of diseases of the heart and blood vessels. For example, it has an effective therapeutic effect in the treatment of sclerosis, atherosclerosis.
Enjoys extreme popularity in Eastern countries, where he is rightly considered a natural doctor. Apply inside, use externally. Let's look at some popular treatment recipes:
Oil treatment recipes
- Diarrhea (diarrhea). To eliminate this condition, restore normal stool, add 1 teaspoon of cumin oil to a small cup of natural yogurt. Stir, drink in the morning, in the evening. The treatment is three days.
- Headaches. If your head aches, no need to endure the pain. Just drink 1 teaspoon of oil, washed down with a cup of fresh, hot tea. It is also useful to rub a few drops in a place where it hurts. Massage the temples and forehead.
- Rheumatic pains. In the morning, on an empty stomach, eat 3-5 small cloves of garlic (if there are no problems with the stomach). Exactly an hour later, prepare a decoction of cinnamon, in which stir 1 teaspoon of oil. Drink a sip all day. Then mix the oil of cumin and olive, in a ratio of 1x2. Rub the mixture into the sore spot.
- Skin diseases. Prepare a medical mixture: combine an equal amount of caraway oil, rose water. Now add two similar servings of brown flour. Now soak a thick cloth in water with vinegar, rub the sore skin area to red. Apply to the skin of the therapeutic composition. In addition, drink the oil inside, 1 teaspoon up to 3 times a day.
- Arterial hypertension. With high pressure, boil fresh green tea. Pour yourself a cup, where add 1 teaspoon of oil. Drink this mixture every morning, before breakfast. Together with tea should eat a couple of small cloves of garlic.
- Treatment of cold, flu. Prepare inhalation: boil water, pour into a deep, fairly wide pan. Pour in the same 1 tablespoon of oil. Inhale hot steam with a towel over your head. The procedure is carried out before bedtime.
- Stomach ulcer. Pour 200 milliliters of hot water into a small saucepan. Pour there 1 tablespoon of flax seed, boil for 2-3 minutes. When cool, strain. Add 1 teaspoonful of black cumin oil, mix. Drink this remedy in the morning, in the evening.
- Oncological diseases. Rub the oil into the skin where the diseased organ is located. Also daily drink three times a day for 1 glass of freshly squeezed carrot juice mixed with 1 teaspoon of oil.
Remember that black cumin oil, as well as its seeds, cannot be taken during pregnancy. Treatment of diseases with black cumin oil is contraindicated only after organ transplantation. Never, under any circumstances, exceed the dosage and do not alter the formulations of the treatments presented here. Be healthy!
When creating this article was used material
from the following sources.
To the list of oilseeds of plant origin
We recommend that you look at the popular sections of the site myvaleology.com: MENU with a description of the sections
Unlimited hosting on ultra-fast SSD drives
Copyright © VZOJ 2006-2020. All rights reserved. When reprinting or quoting myvaleology.com materials please put a link to the site myvaleology.com : <a href="https://myvaleology.com">Healthy lifestyle</a>