Translations of articles in the English language
is in automatic mode, the original version
of the article in Russian - here
The content of the article "exercise therapy in diseases of the digestive system":
Peptic ulcer and 12 duodenal ulcer
*Initial position - I. p.
Diseases of the digestive system occupy a significant place in clinical medicine. Diseases of the digestive system often affect people of working age, causing a high indicator of temporary disability and disability. The location and General anatomy of the main parts of the digestive tract is shown in Fig. The bodies of the thoracic and abdominal cavities. Close anatomical and physiological link between the digestive system makes it impossible to separate the treatment of a body when it is disease.
The bodies of the thoracic and abdominal cavities
1 - larynx, 2 - the windpipe, 3 - upper lobe of the left lung, 4 - pulmonary trunk 5 - heart 6 - diaphragm, 7 - stomach, 8 - spleen, 9 - transverse colon, 10 - small intestine, 11 - sigmoid colon, 12 - urinary bladder 13 - cecum, 14 - a ascending colon, 15 - gall bladder, 16 - liver, 17 - is the upper lobe of the right lung, 18 - aorta, 19 - upper hollow Vienna, 20 - shoulder-head Vienna; 21 - the right internal jugular vein; 22 - right common carotid artery.
Chronic gastritis - is inflammatory changes of the gastric mucosa endogenous or exogenous nature.
Characteristic signs of chronic gastritis are: unpleasant taste in mouth, acid regurgitation, nausea, especially in the morning, heaviness in the epigastrium, flatulence and pain resembling peptic ulcer; gastritis with secretory insufficiency possible diarrhea.
The big role in occurrence of chronic gastritis plays the abuse of alcohol, Smoking, drugs, malnutrition (chronic lack of food of animal protein, b vitamins, A, C, E) and irregular (eating disorders) eating. Often the cause of chronic gastritis is performing intense physical activity, including sports.
Most frequently chronic gastritis with high acidity common in men.
Treatment involves diet therapy, drug therapy, vitamins and other means. Recommended physical therapy, walking, skiing, swimming, Cycling, sauna (bath) and other Therapeutic exercises include General developmental and breathing exercises, relaxation exercises. For pain symptom shown cryomassage abdominal wall. However, exercises for abdominal muscles are contraindicated. Useful walks, douches, therapeutic exercises lying down (breathing exercises, exercises for the distal lower extremities).
This disease is characterized by persistent functional disturbance of biliary tract, bile ducts, sphincter, leading to stagnation of bile.
When dyskinesia of the gallbladder and bile ducts are absent inflammatory cells in all portions of bile, but often there is an increase in the relative density and viscosity. Concerned about mild pain in the right hypochondrium and dyspepsia in the form of a feeling of heaviness in the abdomen, burping, feelings of bitterness in the mouth.
An approximate complex of therapeutic exercises for biliary dyskinesia
1. Walking in place and in motion with high lifting hips - 1-2 min Breathing free.
2. I. p. - standing, hands on his belt. Hands up, right (left) leg to take to the side - a breath. Relax your arms down, put a foot - exhale. 4-6 times.
3. Walking in presage - 1-2 min.
4. I. p. - standing, hands to the shoulders. Hands up, take the left (right) leg back, bend - inhale, return to I. p. exhale. 4-6 times.
5. I. p. - standing, hands up. Pull the arms right (left) knee to the belly - exhale; return to I. p. - breath. 6-8 times.
6. I. p. - standing, hands on his belt. The rotation of the torso to the side. 4-6 times in each direction.
7. Walking in place and in motion. Breath free. 1-2 min.
8. I. p. - lying on your back. Alternately, bend the left (right) leg at the knee and hip joint and lift up your right hand inhale. For 6-8 times each leg.
9. I. p. - lying, legs bent at the knee and hip joints, arms at sides. Turns foot left and right. In each direction by 4-8 times.
10. I. p. - lying, hands along a trunk. Hands up - inhale, down - exhale. 5-6 times.
11. I. p. - lying on your back, hands along a trunk, legs to lift up. Diaphragmatic breathing ("breathe in" abdomen). 4-6 times. Rest 1-2 minutes, lying on your back.
12. I. p. - lying on his left side, left arm under his head. Take the right leg back and arm up - breath. Lower the hand and squeeze the knee to the stomach - exhalation. 4-8 times.
13. I. p. - standing. Hands up - inhale; sit clasping the knees - exhale. 4-8 times.
14. The walk is 1-2 min Breathing free.
The development of this disease contribute to the neuro-mental strain, causing impaired function of the stomach and intestines, poor nutrition, Smoking, alcohol abuse, hereditary predisposition and a number of other factors.
Peptic ulcer and 12 duodenal ulcer is characterized by the presence of complaints of sour burps and heartburn, nausea, etc. the Main symptom of the disease are pain in the epigastric area or right upper quadrant, which is especially amplified in spring and autumn. There are also easy excitability, irritability, sleep disturbance, often dominate the processes of excitation from the cerebral cortex.
Physical training and hardening are conducted outside the acute stage. Shows physiotherapy (see complex), walking, swimming, skiing, etc., hardening (air bath, shower, sponge bath, etc.), back massage and lower limbs.
An approximate complex of therapeutic exercises when gastric ulcer and 12 duodenal ulcer
1. I. p. - sitting on a chair, hands in front of chest. Turns in hand with the breeding of hands. TC. 6-8 times.
2. I. p. - the same. Alternate straightening your legs. TC. 8-10 times.
3. I. p. - the same. Hands up, bend your left leg at the knee - inhale; return to I. p. exhale. TM. 5-7 times.
4. I. p. - sitting on a chair. Low squat - exhale; return to I. p. - breath. TC. 6-8 times.
5. I. p. - sitting, hands on his knees. To breed knees in hand - inhale; return to I. p. exhale. TM. 6-8 times.
6. I. p. - sitting. Alternately bending the legs at the knee and hip joints. TC. 6-8 times.
7. I. p. - standing by the chair. In turn lunges left and right leg forward. TM. 5-7 times.
8. I. p. - the same. Take the right leg forward, hands forward, inhale; return to I. p. exhale. The same with the left foot. TC. 6-8 times.
9. I. p. - standing. Step with the left foot on the chair. The same with the right leg. TM. 5-7 times.
10. I. p. - lying. The disposal of the right and left feet up. TC. 6-8 times.
11. I. p. - lying on his right side, his right hand above his head. Flexion of the left leg and diverted his hands up. The same - on the left side. TC. 6-8 times.
12. I. p. is on all fours. In turn the lead foot back and hands up. TC. 6-8 times.
13. I. p. - lying. By turn bending and unbending of the legs. TM. 5-7 times.
14. I. p. - standing. Hands up - inhale; arms down, exhale, the muscles relax. TM. 4-6 times.
15. I. p. - standing, hands on his belt. Tilts left and right, while one hand goes up. TC. 6-8 times.
16. I. p. - standing. Hands up - inhale, bending forward, exhale. TM. 5-7 times.
17. I. p. - standing, hands to the shoulders. Turns instep up. TC. 6-8 times.
18. Walking in place or around the room. Breathing evenly. 30-60.
There are acute (often resulting from infection) and chronic inflammation of the mucous membrane of the large intestine (colitis). A significant role in the occurrence of chronic colitis plays for a long period of malnutrition, constipation, abuse of laxatives, etc. Chronic colitis can occur with a prevalence of spastic or atonic phenomena of bowel. In such cases, a useful exercise.
Approximate complex physical therapy for diseases of the intestine
1. Walking around the room with 30-60, alternating with breathing exercises.
2. I. p. - lying on your back. Flexion and extension of the trunk. TM. 6-8 times. Breathing evenly.
3. I. p. - the same. The bent leg. TC. 5-7 times each leg.
4. I. p. - the same. Take turns lifting your legs up. TC. 6-8 times each leg.
5. I. p. - sitting, hands in push-back. Raising and lowering of straight legs. TC. 5-7 times.
6. I. p. is on all fours. Kickbacks with further tightening to her stomach. The same with the other leg. TC. 5-8 times for each leg.
7. I. p. - lying on your back with your legs bent. Turns foot left and right. TM. 6-8 times in each direction.
8. I. p. - lying on your back, bend your back, my hands behind me. To sit down. Back in I. p. TS. 5-7 times.
9. I. p. - the same. "Bicycle". TC. 15-20 s. Breathing is free.
10. I. p. - sitting on a chair, puts his hands behind. Deep squat down; return to I. p. TS. 6-8 times.
11. I. p. - sitting on a chair. The forward bends. TM. 5-7 times. When the tilt - exhale.
12. I. p. - the same, only hands on his belt. The forward bends. TC. 4-6 times.
13. I. p. - sitting, arms at sides. Turning left and right. TC. 5-7 times in each direction.
14. I. p. - standing by the chair. Step the left foot - breath; return to I. p. exhale. The same with the other leg. TC. 6-8 times with each leg.
15. I. p. - lying on your back. Bend - inhale; return to I. p. exhale. TM. 5-7 times.
16. I. p. - lying, if he puts his hands in the back - bend. To sit, bend. TC. 6-8 times.
17. I. p. - Bozeman. Raise the pelvis up, inhale; return to I. p. exhale. TC. 5-8 times.
18. I. p. - standing, hands on his belt. The slopes of the left and right. TM. 6-8 times in each direction.
19. I. p. - standing. The rotation of the torso. TC. 5-8 times in each direction.
20. I. p. - standing. Squats. TC. 5-8 times.
21. I. p. - sitting on a chair. Tilts back and forth. TM. 5-8 times.
22. Walking around the room - 30-60.
Academician of the Russian Academy of Natural Sciences,
IANPO and the New York Academy of Sciences,
Doctor of Medical Sciences, Professor,
A.V. Dubrovskaya, pediatrician
It is available for the original version
of the article in Russian
<< Previous: Exercise therapy for injuries and diseases
We recommend that you look at the popular sections of the site myvaleology.com: MENU with a description of the sections
|SOCIAL||DONATION||MY DIET||MY SPORT|
Copyright © VZOJ 2022. All rights reserved. When reprinting or quoting myvaleology.com materials please put a link to the site myvaleology.com :
<a href="https://myvaleology.com">Healthy lifestyle</a>